Puddenphatt & Monagham Periodic Table
Jeries Rihani's version of R. J. Puddenphatt and P. K. Monaghan, published in1989, but is not an exact copy. The differences are as follows:
- It adds color: YELLOW for the s-block, GREEN for the p-block, BLUE for the d-block and PURPLE for the f-block.
- It avoids being congested since it excludes the electronic configurations of the elements.
- It is updated and includes the atomic numbers 119 and 120.
- It shows that it is symmetrical around the vertical axis.
- The f-block, like all the other blocks, ends with even atomic numbers.
Puddephatt and Monaghan say "their table is after Philips and Williams":
Ref, Phillips CSG & Williams RJP 1965, Inorganic Chemistry, I: Principles and Non-metals, Clarendon Press, Oxford, p. 40.
|Periodic Table, What is it showing?||
© Mark R. Leach 1999-
Queries, Suggestions, Bugs, Errors, Typos...
If you have any:
Suggestions or periodic table representations not shown on this page
Suggestions for links
Bug, typo or grammatical error reports about this page,
please contact Mark R. Leach, the author, using firstname.lastname@example.org
This free, open access web book is an ongoing project and your input is appreciated.